Campus Recreation and Advance Therapeutics have teamed up in order to present you with another wonderful recreation & wellness experience. Allow one of Advance Therapeutics' licensed massage therapists provide you with treatments that are certain to pamper your body.
To schedule an appointment, contact Frantzley Moise (305) 219-1026 or Marvin Moise (305) 219-0465 and choose from one of the several options provided:
Seated Massage (15 Minutes):
Designed for those with little time but lots of stress. This treatment is performed on a massage chair and provides expedient relaxation of the back, neck, head, and arms.
Muscle Specific (30 Minutes):
If backache, neck pain or headache is your ailment, this treatment focuses on the area of concern. Depending on the location and type of ailment, various techniques are used to specifically alleviate your discomfort.
Muscle Specific Plus (45 Minutes):
This treatment focuses on two areas of ailment which may be troubling you.
Full Body (60 Minutes):
An hour of luxurious pampering, this Swedish Relaxation Massage soothes the body from head to toe.
|FAMU Students||Facility Members|
|15 Minutes (Seated)||$10||15 Minutes (Seated)||$13|
|30 Minutes||$20||30 Minutes||$30|
|45 Minutes||$30||45 Minutes||$40|
|60 Minutes||$40||60 Minutes||$50|
How To Maximize Your Massage Experience:
- Arrive 15 to 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Drink a glass of water before your appointment.
- Take a hot shower to clean out your pores, and to prepare your skin and muscles for the pampering treatment.
- Avoid using any deodorant or perfume.
- Use the restroom so you won't need to interrupt the treatment (if it is more than 30 minutes).
- Present yourself at the Massage Room 5 minutes prior to your appointment and complete the short questionnaire which will tell the masseuse what medical pre-conditions you may have to better customize the treatment for your needs.
- Don't be afraid to tell the massage therapist if you are not comfortable with a particular technique, i.e., too painful or ticklish.
- Relax yourself during the treatment. It is your personal time, so don't spoil it by trying to have a conversation with the massage therapist.